Where did the weekly readings go?

I haven't been interacting with much of anyone or anything online lately (except my birb, and you know that's not a typo if you use the Finch app), so you might have missed a quick update even if you do follow me somewhere other than checking in on my blog. 

We found out in mid July that we have to move. It's been a month and a half of looking for a new place, getting things related to jobs in order, getting things related to money in order, packing... It's a lot! It's also have unpleasant effects on the health of some family members, with me being one of those family members.

The weekly readings will come back! I said back in July that I would keep doing them as long as I could. It's been a few weeks since I had to decide it was time to let go of it for a while. I'm not happy about not being able to keep working on my next book, or throw spontaneous poetry into the pile to be sorted and edited later. I don't require a dedicated writing space, but it is helpful to have had one. And I will have one again! There's just a lot of stress and exhaustion, and that's while working on the moving. I'm thankful for my plants and knitting that my hands can do without much thought from my brain when I'm not actively working toward the move. 

I don't know when things will be settled yet, but writing and divination haven't ended. They're just packed away for now. Just like everything else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forest Tales

Litany Against Fear Tarot Reading

A Blanket Made of Stories